Take time to rejuvenate with our Seashore cover. With teals and blues, feel as if you are taking a stroll along the seashore. Created with the Jewish woman in mind, our Mindful Moments Planner is made to help you stay focused on what matters. Each planner includes space to reflect, dream, and plan so you can live your days mindfully. Cover art courtesy of and with permission of AquamarineGallery@etsy.com.
- 7x9 easily portable size
- 350 pages to fill with goals, plans, and self reflection
- Hard case-bound cover with gold coil binding and gold corners
- Mylar coated tabs in our Signature Blush for easy access to each month
- Hebrew dates and holidays included
- Space each month and week to reflect and set goals
- Weekly page format to place your weekly schedule and to-dos on one page spread
- A special Thank you Hashem page for each week to take time for gratitude
- Torah thoughts for each month and holiday
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- Bonus Holiday Moments pages to help organize and meal plan for each holiday
- Candle lighting times for major cities
- Space on each weekly spread for Shabbos menu planning.
- Over 20 pages of Notes pages at the back of each planner for when you need extra space to write.
- Sticker sheet with over 50 stickers to help organize your time!
New! Gold coil binding for a smoother, more elegant finish.